CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 11, 2006, 05:17 PM

Default urgent help needed

sponsored links

hey guys, I lost my Tsugunai Atonement original cd in a sad accident. I can't afford to buy a new one now and I didn't make a backup for it. Can anybody here help me to have a backup for this game. There is one available via emule but it never boots (I have a mod chip ) . Can you please tell me where to find one or what to do with the one I downloaded ( It would be even better if any of you had already ran into that emule backup and know how to manipulate it).
PS : I know this is crazy ,but, is it possible for anyone who have a working backup for tsugunai to give me a friend slot in emule and let me download his back up.
Old Feb 12, 2006, 05:00 AM

what you mean it never boots,there must be a reason for this,maybe be bad media?

if you still have the bin image,try converting the files to dvd format use scan lite,and burn it to dvd disk
it should then boot

***********.cdrom-guide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279972&highlight=dvd

Last edited by 4SKIN; Feb 12, 2006 at 05:04 AM.
Old Feb 12, 2006, 09:07 AM

thanks for the reply but as a mateer of fact I used high quality media (sony , imation and TKD) and the result was the same. I also tried the dvd method you mentioned but it didn't solve the problem either. What exactly happens is that when I put the cd into my ps2 I see the first screen of Playstation2 logo and then I'm sent back to the browser to select between memory card and cd . what would be the reason for that in your opinion?? this never happened before with me. could it be that some file inside the image was corrupted during the download?
Waiting for your help guys.....
Old Feb 12, 2006, 01:36 PM

this normally happens when the image is corrupt with bits missing,or in the wrong place in terms of file order
Old Feb 12, 2006, 03:36 PM

Thanks a lot for the hint 4SKIN , I'll download it again and see what happens.
Old Feb 13, 2006, 07:24 AM

when this has happens sometimes rebuilding the files from the disc with cdgen works for me