CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 28, 2002, 07:57 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

Fully agree with above statement. Why do you care when you only download,rent games e.t.c and never buy the real ones?

Buying out Capcom will mean a lot more games for the Xbox by them, you will get them for nothing/very cheap so why are you bothered, I guess the replies came from people with consoles other than a Xbox, in the same boat myself but the news dont worry me, it makes me smile, think of the future.

Peace

Cal_G
Old Sep 28, 2002, 07:59 PM
Veteran

There are many reasons to hate that dork.
Soon he would be the next president
Don't worry, soon nobody is going to be playing backups on Xbox and than I'm going to laugh my a$$ off.
Anyways I hope Capcom doesn't sell out.
Old Sep 28, 2002, 09:00 PM
Veteran

i hope it doesn't sellout personally too, but if thats what they have to do to keep afloat, let them do it. im not going to scarifice dmc 2 just cause you guys hate big willy's style

and you guys act like hes the one that makes these deals. he doesn't go, i want rare, and then they buy them. hes not even ceo anymore, balmer is, so don't hate the gate

Last edited by nan; Sep 29, 2002 at 02:01 AM.
Old Sep 29, 2002, 04:41 AM
Veteran

It's adolescent human nature to hate people that accomplish and have more then you. Given the opportunity these very same people who are *****ing and whining would probable do the exact same thing as Bill Gates or any other rich person did to get where they are.
Old Sep 29, 2002, 07:53 AM

put it this way if microsoft think they can buy software houses just to make/force them to make games for the xbox then that for one is wrong.
if microsoft are buying them just to have better games on there machines and IF they tell capcom to stop making games for other machines then the other machines wont survive, if the other machines dont survive then there will be no competition which means games wont get any better simply because they dont have to
i have all the machines out and would not like to lose out on decent games from some of the decent companies just because ms has a lot of money and thinks it can buy the world

sad sad days if this is the way forward

eminem
Old Sep 29, 2002, 08:24 AM

if M$ buy capcom it would definitely help sales in japan, but i reckon M$ buying sega would be a far better acquisition.