CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 29, 2002, 12:45 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

I think gameplay is the most important factor.
Old Sep 29, 2002, 09:25 PM
Veteran

In all seriousness, where is this thread headed??? I think this is why these threads are often closed by the mods...we'll have a better discussion if we do our best to stay on the posted topic and take it from there, IMHO...as for Microsoft possibly buying out Capcom...particularly if they are in such financial dire straights...I agree with the previous statement...Sony did the same thing with Squaresoft...why do we see these anti-M$ posts/statements whenever Microsoft attempts to use the same business practices that Sony and Nintendo have been using for years...no offense, but simply stated, they're all a bunch of ba$t@rds...that's just the nature of the business. Don't let Nintendo's cutesy characters fool you...they're as cutthroat as they come...it's nonsense to hold one company to such a high standard, particularly when they are simply taking a lot of the tactics innovated by Nintendo and Sony and using them against them...c'est la vie guys, but that's simply "business" in my book...

best,
jags
Old Sep 29, 2002, 10:22 PM

i think Micro$soft should evrything and anything, SONY destroyed video game with the psone, and now we need a company like MS, to buy evrything and fix it again!!!

sony suck, GO ms

ps. MS should buy sega aswell and nintendo for that matter coz gamecube sucks!
Old Sep 29, 2002, 10:41 PM
Veteran

god damn fanboy lol this thread turned into one hell of a debate lol
Sega and Nintendo allready turned down M$ offers
Old Sep 29, 2002, 11:15 PM

1. Don't hate Bill Gates cause he is rich and your not, true statement.

2. Don't complain when your not helping the developers by not buying there games off the shelves.

3. Capcom is one of the best developers/publishers ever- Devil May Cry, Onimusha, Resident Evil, Capcom vs. Snk, Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom, and all the other 2D fighters, Red Dead Revolver, Auto Modelista, Rygar, Dino Crisis, Dino Stalker, Mobile Suit Gundam........ do I need to go on??

4. What is hurting Capcom is all the other high quality publishers out there, and yes, us.

5. My final point is...... I doubt this site that reported this news is very stand up- I have not heard this news from any other web site and sounds like a juicy rumor with no substance. We will see.
Old Sep 30, 2002, 05:27 AM
Veteran

Hmmm yeah

Dino Crisis 3
Devil May Cry 2
Resident Evil series
Powerstone 3
Onimusha 3
Loads of Streetfighter Games

That would really make my day!!!

Who cares who owns them as long as they are producing top quality titles