CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2 > PS2 Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 11, 2002, 04:40 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

Ever heard the saying "If its not broke, Don't fix it"
Old Oct 12, 2002, 05:00 PM
Veteran

But what fun is that Jaice??? Then you don't have the fun experience of buying and installing a new laser when yours burns out because you increased the power output too high.
Old Oct 14, 2002, 11:01 PM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by briny_uk [/i]
[B]ok.. well yeh im using a capacitator. and the 2 ive done dont make "clicks and stuff.. so u dont think its necessary then.. but thanks for the help.. maybe be useful in the future [/B]
if its not clicking then a capictor is not necessary
Old Oct 14, 2002, 11:10 PM

OKAY, right then......
thanks for all the support

please feel free to jump in any time with some crappy "in" joke or pointless sarcasm.
just trying to get/give some advice to the members on this forum and i get trashed for it !
Its ok for you to sit back and critisize those poeple who are trying to further the scene but some of us are experimenting new things and aren't afraid of doing so.

The ps2/backup/mod/hack scene is what it is 2day because of people experimenting new things and trying new techniques not sitting on their a$$ and bashing those poeple that are making an effort

Thanks go to:
Ps2daddy
Spagboll

Only time will tell on the life of the laser……to be continued.
Old Oct 15, 2002, 05:08 PM
Veteran

I don't think anyone was critisizing anyone else for the posts in this thread. What people were trying to avoid is everyone who self installs their mod to also adjust the laser when this just isn't necessary. It can and will cause problems, especially people who have never done it before, or don't have an o-scope to do it correctly. No offense to you man!!!