CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 17, 2002, 11:12 AM

sponsored links

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by Dunny [/i]
[B]IMO [b]HALO[/b] definatly over-rated!

I enjoyed it but its not the best game ever ... most of the time your going through the same rooms over and over and have to continue until you get out of the loop! Look at the first level were the marines are behind the rocks, you have to drive around the rock and kill the aliens from the dropship, then goto the other side of the rock and kill the aliens from that dropship, then go back around the rock and kill more aliens from yet another dropship and then go back .... etc.

Im enjoying Timesplitters 2 more and Halo didnt have the interaction or enjoyment that Half Life did! [/B]
That is not the first level ? You start fightning your way off the ship. Anyway..... how far did you get in the game? just curious.
Old Oct 17, 2002, 11:40 AM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by gameaholica [/i]
[B]

That is not the first level ? You start fightning your way off the ship. Anyway..... how far did you get in the game? just curious. [/B]
ok then its the 2nd level

I finished the game, in 2 days.
Old Oct 17, 2002, 11:51 AM
Veteran

Errrm, some people might think i am mad but i think BLINX is v poor. I am subscribed to Official Xbox Mag in the UK and they have said loads of good stuff about it and i got it other day & i think its very poor. The moving about is very frustrating and also no fun at all
Old Oct 17, 2002, 11:51 AM

on Legendary? that is good !!!
Old Oct 17, 2002, 11:56 AM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by gameaholica [/i]
[B]on Legendary? that is good !!! [/B]
No just Normal, went back to the Hard setting but got bored playing it though again

as for that official XBOX mag, what a load of rubbish ... it has two tiny rubbish HALO 2 screens, Blade 2 screens are dark and the Blinx review tells you little considering its supposed to be so great! not paying £6 for that again.
Old Oct 17, 2002, 12:11 PM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by AFSTER [/i]
[B]Errrm, some people might think i am mad but i think BLINX is v poor. I am subscribed to Official Xbox Mag in the UK and they have said loads of good stuff about it and i got it other day & i think its very poor. The moving about is very frustrating and also no fun at all [/B]
You know what? I stand corrected ...I think this is an excellent choice for most over-rated X-Box game...I really thought this game was going to revolutionize the way games were played, but the word-of-mouth for this game since its release has ranged from lukewarm to horrible...I haven't gotten a chance to play it myself yet, but from what I've heard this is very deserving of the title...good reply Afster ...

jags