CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2 > PS2 Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Oct 17, 2002, 07:41 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

Other than some speciality items, Lik-Sang did not have anything that any other supplier didn't have (well suppliers I should say). What's the point of this thread really???? Who cares.
Old Oct 18, 2002, 08:50 PM
Veteran

There are tons of places to get chips & cheaper than LikSang, so like the person said, whats the point?
Old Oct 18, 2002, 11:13 PM
Veteran

Well lik-sang was kind of well known comparably, and if what lazza said was true, that whatever shut them down temporarly was massive, I'm curious what was so massive. That's the point of this thread.
Old Oct 19, 2002, 09:35 PM
Veteran

I don't know. Maybe Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo??? Perhaps that email thing was there way of finding out who's buying from them so that they can come after you too (after all Microsoft owns hotmail, and a lot of people use it)
Old Oct 20, 2002, 07:21 AM
suspended

Like I said in that main thread in PS2, Lik-Sang was not [B]closed[/B] for good but only a temporary thing (I did say that if you look, just that they had to move certain operations to......China). Yes, they were raided but this was [B]NOT[/B] instigated by M$ despite them getting their name in on the act. I gave the biggest clue of all in the last post of the closed thread in PS2 and nope I cannot elaborate on it any more than that at the moment.

It may be some time yet before I can say any more on this as there have been some slight hitches in the development of the unmentionable but all is still on track.
Old Oct 21, 2002, 02:37 PM
suspended

Default OK then here we go.....

I said I would inform the members here first when I could and I have now been given permission to say this......

I have heard a very strong rumour <cough> from a rock solid reliable source that the GameCube has now been cracked. The Lik-Sang bust I am told was directly instigated by Nintendo because of this and [B]certain[/B] items that may or may not have been present on their premises. (Does the bust all make sense now?) We should see the direct results of the above information by the end of the year. (i.e. Modchips)

A couple of pics related to the above:-

[IMG]***********.technodevices.com/game1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]***********.technodevices.com/game2.jpg[/IMG]

I cannot say anymore than this right now but will do when able, I did say it was massive news. Of course this could be complete BS but there's [B]no[/B] way I would post this and leave myself open to ridicule if that was the case. What fool would?

More info to follow when available.

Last edited by Lazza; Oct 21, 2002 at 02:50 PM.
Closed Thread