CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 17, 2002, 11:37 AM

sponsored links

amikayla did you get my list i sent you last week ?

regards williamh
Old Oct 17, 2002, 12:10 PM

@williamh

i know you have files bro i saw on another post, i also aint really that bothered if ppl dont have any files as long as when they do get some they keep them shared that way we all come out on top cos at some point they will have files we will be dl from them, cos as soon as they dl a file that we want from some other user it will be one more source with that file if we do it the way i am thinking about.
Old Oct 17, 2002, 12:37 PM
Veteran

count me on mate i ahve the other half of sunfly **** inc latest that im getting soon i ahve from 1 to 183 and im getting some dj cds, friends serise 1 to 8, simpsons ALL, and more

get back to me soon on [email]cozens2000@hotmail.com[/email]

please let meknow what the out come is

THANX
Old Oct 17, 2002, 01:40 PM

will do guys thanx for your feedback BTW...
Old Oct 17, 2002, 02:20 PM

I have alot of music that can be converted to mp3+g for sharing. email me when you have more information and let me know what I need to do next to join.
Old Oct 17, 2002, 02:38 PM

gov

i totally understand your concern here, i sent you an email to explain a little hope it helps..

this program is safe i have used it over 2 yrs and i never have had a problem with hackers...

they aint got a way of getting into your other files and the only one that sees your ip is the guy running the server...

btw it is leecher free you have no way of just dl files and not ul it even shares files that you are dl so if you have so many chunks of a file then them chunks are ready for other to dl from you, i know it sound complicated but it works great,

PS

i am also one of the forum moderaters for the proggy and know it inside out ..

PPS
The source code is protected and cant be given out, the reason why is so no-one can change it if it was open source then i wouldnt touch it cos anyone could mess with it and add backdoors

thanx

DAPlaya

Last edited by daplaya; Oct 17, 2002 at 04:29 PM.