CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 19, 2002, 11:34 AM

sponsored links

can u email me m8 details on what i have 2 do
[email]jacklyn4@btopenworld.com[/email]
Old Oct 19, 2002, 02:47 PM

he sure does, anybody who gives there best to share as my thumbs up...
Old Oct 20, 2002, 05:50 PM

If you have security concerns the best server/software would be Mac and Hotline. Hotlines the bomb for file sharing over the net :-) Count me in for whatever you have planned. I have over 100 CD's to share ! Anybody wanting to do old fashioned CD through the mail swapping let me know !
Old Oct 21, 2002, 03:33 AM

Quote:
IS WIDE OPEN TO ABUSE BY PEEPS WHO DONT WANT TO SHARE

erm no its not seeing as ppl wont be having the IP to connect to the private server unless they have stuff to share

and it has never crashed out on my system, so it must be something wrong at your side bro,

there is a difference here too, i can get the best out of donkey seeing as ive been using since it first came out, im also a moderator on the main donkey forum and sort any problems out ppl have, i am also the one who tests the new tools that come out from 3rd parties and let admin know if they should be banned or not...

and your forgetting the point i aint asking ppl to use this software to connect to the general population i will have the server running so not getting connected aint an issue

if you are having problems with your donkey then i would suggest you post on the main donkey forum and i will be happy t owork with you...

Last edited by daplaya; Oct 22, 2002 at 05:01 AM.
Old Oct 21, 2002, 08:33 AM

Sorry to interrupt, but playa, can uou help me out with the donkey?

I have norton installed and i've opened all the suggested slots, tried adding proxy too.....

I know many people have asked this already on the donkey forum, i've searched, but i tried everything and still no luck.

I tried the donkey test at the website and it passed on port 80 but when i set up the donky to port 80 it still wont connect (and aren't most of the servers using other ports)?

I feel it's either norton or my proxy,
if you can please give us a hand, I posted a detailed summary of my problems in the security forum, I would really appreciate your help, this thing's driving me nuts, I'd get rid of norton but then maybe the proxy would still mess me up..............?
Old Oct 21, 2002, 09:56 AM

why cant i send a pm on here ... Strange

i sure will help you bro send me a pm on the donkey forum and ill help you i dont really want to turn this thread into a donkey help topic if you get my meaning

you will know me on there as :

the phantom krew