CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox > Xbox Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 30, 2002, 05:30 AM
Veteran

Talking Easybuy Europe Customer Service

sponsored links

I have to say that Easybuy Europes POST shipment of matrix care is exceptional. I have heard nothing but positive comments about shipping straight out to replace faulty chips etc. And they are replacing a faulty chip for me, email was answered straight away and their customer support is friendly and professional.

OK- so there was NO feedback on shipment details etc and and any mention of having no stock to ship out but there was such as massive demand. I really believe that they are almost getting there, and I for one would like to just stick up for them and say finally what a good job they are doing. I am no way connected with the site or anything, but if you have any doubts about them ripping you off please DON'T. They have been good to everyone I have spoken to albeit a little late.

There you go Easybuy, a happy customer!!!! Any more support?
Old Oct 30, 2002, 07:20 AM
Veteran

the things people say for a free chip!
Old Oct 30, 2002, 08:33 AM
Veteran

Aha, you jest. But I think they have been good to me. They came good in the end, and because I was slightly worried I thought I could have been involved in the biggest internet scam ever! Anyway, all went well and I am happy. I just thought I would help the worries of future buyers?
Old Oct 30, 2002, 09:08 AM
Veteran

Meerdorf,

any chance you can share easybuy europes customer support contact info with the rest of us.. I see no phone numbers or email addresses on their site, and the contact form doesn't work

thanks m8
Old Oct 30, 2002, 09:23 AM
Veteran

its ok they have put it on the site now.. its

[email]europe@easybuy2000.com[/email]
Old Oct 31, 2002, 08:44 AM
Veteran

well nearly 24 hours since I emailed them and no reply.. so much for good customer service. anyone know a phone number for easybuy europe?