CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 02, 2002, 03:06 AM

sponsored links

I don't know Mac's (yet) but I think Win95 and every thing befor XP has given PC's a bad name in the Mac world
my PC with XP (and SP1) on it is very good stability, never lockup or crashes , no BSOD ever
I over clock and play around alot with this Computer and it just keeps on going and going I had it running for 48 day with out rebooting,and I shut it down so I could install some new hardware
I had Win 98se on this box and I see why the Macer's say PC's suck they Did before Win XP
Old Dec 02, 2002, 09:36 PM

There is one other thing that the Macs really need-an MP3 application that works. Mactella is one of the worst programs I have ever attempted to use. It worked well at one time, but it can't seem to do anything recently. Hopefully some brilliant programmer will come up with an alternative that can solve this problem. A Mac version of Kaaza would be a nice thing to have!