CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 05, 2002, 06:57 PM

Default is anyone else having trouble connecting to DALnet?

sponsored links

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble connecting to DALnet these days? In the past 24 hours I haven't been able to get in, and had trouble last week as well - get the error message "can't assign requested address" with quite a few of the channels I try.
I can connect to Undernet and EFnet without problem, but no luck with DALnet - tried pretty much all of the DALnet channels as well.
Is anyone else having this problem, or just me?
Old Nov 05, 2002, 08:10 PM

Yeah, I get the same thing.