CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 09, 2002, 01:17 PM

sponsored links

The Xbox or PS2 is too expensive for me and I only seldom play games so I just use the DC. Heh, cheap, great system. I plan on keeping my DC for a long time. I'll prolly get a modded PS2 when they're like $50 in a couple years. :P
Old Nov 10, 2002, 10:46 PM
Veteran

well I've moved on to the PS2 AND the XBOX...

It was very good while it lasted, when I opened the dreamcast box I was like a child again, which was not the case with ps2 and xbox, although they are far superior machines.. but with lots of CRAP games among the great ones..

I still love my dreamcast and always have time for a VStriker match or Virtua Tennis.. too bad sega messed up in the console market.. almost brings a tear to my eye!
Old Nov 11, 2002, 09:50 AM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by mobilehustla [/i]
[B]what games are you still playing? [/B]
I've been playing tons of different games, but lately it's been Crazy Taxi, Jet Grind Radio, Street Fighter 3, Alpha 3, some Shenmue here and there, and some NESterDC
Old Nov 13, 2002, 07:01 PM

I want an x-box just to play emus on it, there's some amazing looking games coming out on it (o.to.gi, panzer dragoon, etc) although there aint many, since I only really play jap games.

I doubt I'll get a ps2 although it has many games the majority seem average at best. My DC's still going strong, there's loads of games I still don't have and the quality of DC games is still high.
Old Nov 13, 2002, 07:34 PM

I know I will never forget my dc. Great games like Skies Of Acardia, Grandia 2, Shenmue, Soul Caliber, and of course the Tony Hawk seires make me come back. But I never really moved to another console, I was sidetracked into the vcd/iso/apps scene. I have a GC but am still waiting for something to happen. Maybe ol' echelon will come though once again

[img]********goodnight2.netfirms.com/betperry.gif[/img]
Old Nov 13, 2002, 11:28 PM
Veteran

it's so nice to see so many of the old crew come back every now and again. i've given my dc to my son and have moved on to the ps2. it was the only way to get my football fix.