CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 13, 2002, 02:26 AM
Veteran

sponsored links

Gamespot is a little late to hop on the bandwagon, but they finnaly have the trailer along with an interview with the producers.

[url=********gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/media/0,11100,562522,00.html]interview + trailer
Old Nov 13, 2002, 08:36 AM

Never get DBZ: The Legacy of Goku, really short game. I completed it in 3hrs, not worth the money
Old Nov 13, 2002, 10:31 AM

Seriously guys, the game is made by Infogrames. I expect utter crap out of this title. It's not like Capcom, Square, Namco, or any other reputable company is making it. It is seriously made by Infogrames, and therefore it will suck about as badly as the Bandai games.
Old Nov 13, 2002, 07:23 PM
Veteran

ifogames has come into a zone as of late and have made some pretty descent titles in the past 3 years, go to the link for the developer interview and you will see they actually put some effort into this title. besides, unless your a fan it may seem like the last x-men game to some.
Old Nov 13, 2002, 09:35 PM
Veteran

I think for all the people who have not watched the trailer to watch it.This game for PS2 is going to rock! it has everyone in it. if they move it to December 4th that would be my second new game for the PS2. I'll let all the die hard fans of DBZ in on something if they already didn't know.

there making a dbz movie! does that rock or what?

vegeta is being played by Jet Li
rest of the cast to be announced
Old Nov 13, 2002, 11:28 PM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by MugsyGoten [/i]
[B]Seriously guys, the game is made by Infogrames. I expect utter crap out of this title. It's not like Capcom, Square, Namco, or any other reputable company is making it. It is seriously made by Infogrames, and therefore it will suck about as badly as the Bandai games. [/B]

We will see. Like what was previously said, it can't get any worst . Infogrames is getting better (I think driver 1 and 2 were great games for there time. The developers of GTA3/VC probably learned a lot from those games).

I'm a DBZ fan but have always hated the games so I haven't been keeping up. Is it a fighting game or RPG?