CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 26, 2003, 09:04 AM
Veteran

sponsored links

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by XzNewtypEzX [/i]
[B]Need a little help here please. When I try to burn the files to a DVD, the DVD is ejected without anything being done nor does an error message pop up. Anybody have any ideas on what's wrong? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks [/B]
just finished my first rip today, very suprised to see it work first time!

I had a problem burning with Prassi (it kept ejecting the dvdr) switched to Nero and it worked though.
Old Jan 26, 2003, 09:52 AM
Veteran

Tomahand,

Play the Ifo files not the VOBS. See if it looks screwed up then.

XzNewtypEzX,

I have NO IDEA why that would happen. What happens if you push the disk back in? Does it eject it again? Try different software and see what happens.
Old Jan 26, 2003, 10:00 AM

tomhammond,

CCE is changing the aspect ratio because you chose 16:9 and your source is different. Choose 1:1 next time and see what happens (sorry, you have to encode again )
Old Jan 26, 2003, 10:04 AM

rishardc

After I push the disc back in it just spits it out again. I tried using Prassi, Easy CD Creator, and Nero. Prassi and Easy CD Creator spit out the DVD, but Nero just freezes up. Any other thoughts? Thanks again.
Old Jan 26, 2003, 10:36 AM

XzNewtypEzX,

Something must have went wrong with your authoring process and your files are not in order. If you have Spruce Up, you can try it's burning function. Just export to your burner instead of a title set. Be forwarned though, your FF/REV won't work on your standalone player (bug in Spruce's burning feature). If nothing works, try redoing the authoring procedure, maybe you missed something.
Old Jan 26, 2003, 10:36 AM
Veteran

This sounds more like a problem with your media or your DVD-R. Have you ever burned a successful disk with this media, or a successful disk at all for that matter?