CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 13, 2002, 08:00 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

guys, look at the topic title: Xbox on same road as Dreamcast?

Yes, it will be, the Xbox team annouced that Xbox2 is on their way. Why? because they know they just couldn't beat PS2 sale at this time. haha

they are simply waiting for the next battle between Xbox2 and PS3.

I understand Xbox kick ***, and is much better than PS2. But the sale figure shows that more ppl play PS2 than Xbox. What's the reason then?

all u xbox owners say: "oh, those ps2 fanboy, they don't know xbox kick ***", what's the point of saying this when ur the only one who own xbox while every1 else got the ******* ps2???

i would say xbox is better than ps2 but not THAT much better. we don't decide who wins out of this battle but simply the sales figure have shown us everything.

which ever loses the battle WOULD and WILL follow the route of Dreamcast, and at the moment, it looks like it is the XBOX

so enjoy ur xbox! haha

PS, if i didn't get ps2 at summer 2000, I would get the xbox! a pre-modded one... but since i got ps2, i don't see the point of owning a xbox.

just tell me how many of u own both console! i would say ur RICH, got some much to spend!
Old Nov 13, 2002, 08:18 PM

"Yes, it will be, the Xbox team annouced that Xbox2 is on their way. Why? because they know they just couldn't beat PS2 sale at this time"

why:
1) 1 year head start on both xbox and gamecube
2) playstation 1 fanbase
3) hype

"How can you say the graphics on ps1 look as good as ps2 ? get some glasses buddy or a bigger tv omg"

no i dont need classes and my 57 in. hdtv is large enough....

and when i said pos1 graphics as good as pos2 graphics is a *cough sarcas*

any way do you remember when pos2 was announce? sony rep.. says that pos2 will be 100x more powerful than pos1? hahha lolz i bets everybody bought into that hype (even me) but do you really thinks pos2 is 100x more powerful than pos1? i doubt not.....

Last edited by BackUpRookie; Nov 13, 2002 at 08:21 PM.
Old Nov 13, 2002, 09:09 PM

And you actually play your PS2 on a 57 " ? haha Good luck to you owning that very long that is if ya got it . BUT anyway were off topic and im not gonna get into a Flame-A-Thon .
Old Nov 13, 2002, 11:06 PM

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by Frozen Bones [/i]
[B]And you actually play your PS2 on a 57 " ? haha Good luck to you owning that very long that is if ya got it . BUT anyway were off topic and im not gonna get into a Flame-A-Thon . [/B]

huh??? ps2 on my 57 in. i guess you didnt read the whole thread eh.... anyways i traded my pos2 in for the xbox
Old Nov 13, 2002, 11:41 PM

I own xbox, ps2, GC and dreamcast. They are all great machines, but its really a personal preference. I admit I was reluctant to buy my XBox, but was happy that I did afterword. The xbox machine is awesome as far as the hardware is concerned. Both my Xbox and Ps2 are chipped and the Xbox can do many more things then the ps2 in that aspect (vcd, mp3, HD, emulators are much better) but as far as the games are concerned ps2 is my favorite. If i could only own one console it would be the ps2, the library is huge and has plenty of ps1 classics, not to mention dual shock 2 is the best controller out there (if only it had RF like the wavebird).
Old Nov 14, 2002, 12:06 AM
Veteran

The consumer decides which is the best system.
IMO, WHat you guys say doesn't affect or change my opinion about xbox or some other console.
Btw Xbox is following in the same road but possibly wont make it to the end because MS does have the $$ to support the system.