CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics > Data Protection/Compression
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 16, 2002, 05:02 AM
Veteran

Default unpacking incomplete rar files

sponsored links

I have looked and searched and cannot find anywhere that covers this exact subject.

can or is there any way to extract an incomplete set of rar files.

the reason I ask is I have a load of films with only the last rar file missing/corrupt {which if you have had yourself you know is kinda annoying!}. I have held onto them in the chance another server will host them but I am not going to hold my breath.

the rar's only contain mpg files and no data/bin and cue files, surely there must be some kind of utility that could do this? I have erad it's possible with divx but lost the link so I can't read up on this.