CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 17, 2002, 06:40 AM
Veteran

Default having trouble with my ftp server.need help asap.

sponsored links

ok i did have a ftp server set up on my comp but then i had to reimage about 3 weeks ago.well i just now got my bulletproof ftp server installed back on the comp and im having trouble with it.i set up a user account for a friend and he went to d/l some stuff and he got an error that said no such file.well then i tried to just d/l the stuff myself and i got that same error message.i've tried both cute ftp and smart ftp but i get the same error.im not sure whats wrong here.does anyone know what could be wrong with it and how to fix this error.
Old Dec 17, 2002, 06:30 PM
Veteran

anyone know what the problem could be?
Old Dec 19, 2002, 12:58 AM
Veteran

anyone??
Old Dec 19, 2002, 01:25 AM
suspended

If they are connecting okay, perhaps the file you are trying to dl isn't in the same exact location as it was in the image. Things do get changed around on ftp servers and one often forgets to update the backup. Only a shot in the dark of course.
Old Dec 19, 2002, 03:23 AM
Veteran

the files are still where i put them on my computer.i still have no clue as how to fix this problem or what is causing it.