CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2 > PS2 Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 24, 2002, 09:51 PM
Banned

sponsored links

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by briny_uk [/i]
[B]funny really how you manage to get a v5 and a messiah 1 right after the exact same things get robbed off u!! i cant believe i was actually gonna help someone like you!!

you know, its always better to tell the truth.. that was people dont find out the truth

VOLOKOV [/B]
what
i got one of my m8 he buy one the same time as me but he dont want it now so he sold it 2 me as for the messiah my orther m8 got it that from lik sang about 6months ago he couldnt be ask 2 chip his ps2 so he sold it 2 me exaclty the same time when v5 ps2 cames so whats this u said cant believe i was actually gonna help someone like you!! i dont need your help got a better person 2 solder my ps2 then u
Old Dec 25, 2002, 09:32 AM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
i dont need your help got a better person 2 solder my ps2 then u
LOL... which is why it doesnt work?? remmie

nick

Last edited by briny_uk; Dec 25, 2002 at 07:58 PM.
Old Dec 25, 2002, 09:33 AM
Veteran

hes got u there santosh!
Old Dec 25, 2002, 10:31 PM
Banned

ok he has haha have good xmas u2

but i still cant get it 2 boot cdrs properly any1 who help me i try diferent media but its the sames it boot sometimes and sometimes it dont
so whats this about adjusting the laser how do u do that any1 who can help me briny uk psxmatt spagboll any1 plz
Old Dec 26, 2002, 09:21 AM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

right..

i take back my pointless comments.. the vodka was well in by 2.30 on xmas day, and i was being a twat..

reason i wa saying the things was because you asked me if you could loan money off me "i dont have enough mate, only got 20" i even said id do it for that.. and your all like "yeh yeh thats great mate" then you lie about it! - at least tell the truth..

now youve emailled me, i send you the adjustment guides, but before you do that try it on different media.. my new one i got yesterday doesnt boot anything on verbatim... apparently good media, but it wont have it..

you told me your using maxell, try some other stuff.. ask the installer to send you a disc they used if your really having trouble, its not likely a reputable person is gonna send you a 1/2 done ps2! - it is possible that there are only about 2 brands that will work on it.. i once did a v5 messiah, and thought id done it wrong.. the i put a datasafe cd in and it worked.. so did the other 30 i put in it.. before i tried them i had tried countless other brands with no avail..

nick

Last edited by briny_uk; Dec 26, 2002 at 09:48 AM.
Old Dec 26, 2002, 08:45 PM
Banned

thats all right m8 cheers 4 ur help yeah xmas i got a bit piss 2 of beers i am sorry 2 i was lieing sorry its just the orther chiper did it cheaper and was all money i had and i was thinking u would grt p off sorry cheers 4 ya help m8