CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 21, 2002, 11:01 AM

Default replacement track needed please.......

sponsored links

i have got SF vol. 30 but it has quite a few areas of bad graphics on several tracks.
one of the most important is track 21, for the new year of course.
I have quite a few discs and no doubt like many of us we have all the same ones but I am willing to exchange a track, if I have it, for the above.

when christmas is over and hopefully finances begin to build i will be replacing a few discs for the reasons above.

i dont have an ftp site but if you do I will upload want you want, if i have it of of course for the track i want, or we could just mail it.

sorry for being so long winded but i realise and appreciate by going through the old posts that people kindly give and others just take, hence my offer of trying to return the favour, hopefully.

there have been some brilliant traders on here that i have dealt with over the years, but alas have dissappeared so would be interested to hear of any good ones around now.

this may seem irrelavent, but although i come up as a junior i am really a member, i did try to have it changed but no one listened, i am a member if not more by now; i only say this as i feel people sort of judge you by your status on here, or am i totally wrong.

any way this is my problem if you could help it would be appreciated.

many thanks

rab

Last edited by rab; Dec 21, 2002 at 01:47 PM.
Old Dec 21, 2002, 11:23 AM

have sent the track to you happy new year
Old Dec 21, 2002, 01:46 PM

much appreciated mp3g
greetings to you also
have a good one.

rab
Old Dec 21, 2002, 05:29 PM
Veteran

Hand on heart, have dealt with most of the regulars on this forum and they are all top guys.