CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 23, 2002, 01:18 PM
Banned

Default here is the result of which system is better: ps2/x-box

sponsored links

[b]------------->OFF-TOPIC<--------------[/B]

lol , Mircosoft knows that their X-Box weren't as good as the PS2, and many other people are getting the PS2 but not the X-Box so now, they started to included two free games with the X-Box Console without raising the price so many people would buy the x-box more.......

So, after about 1 and a half year now we have the result, i thought it would take like 3 years to see which system will be better but it's seems that x-box can't handle such a task........

this is just like the PSX and the N64 long time ago........ still PSONE beat N64 azz!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 23, 2002, 01:26 PM

I was just telling my brother the same thing you just said.
Old Dec 23, 2002, 01:45 PM

~A BUMP for PS2~
Old Dec 23, 2002, 01:55 PM

Micro$oft will never give up so I think within a year M$ will give an Xbox for free to everybody in the world. Or in the best case: You buy one Xbox game and you receive one Xbox. Or: You buy one PS2 and you receive 2 Xboxes.

I think M$ accepts it will lose this console battle no matter how much dollars it would invest. Fact is: Xbox is not a great succes. Only because M$ is investing billions of dollars in the system it will survive. It's like somebody keep onl feeding while he is dying.
Old Dec 23, 2002, 02:29 PM

which one is better???........selling wise...yeah..ps2..because of ps1 and the name of sony...ps1 = sony=good games..also plays dvds straight out the box...the controllers rule.....but...ps2 lasers suck..modding it is a pain in the @#$....only plays certain cdrs and dvdrs,depending on which ver ps2 you have and temperment...no hard drive.(yet..but you have to pay extra).need memory card....graphx..differ from game to game and system to system..but never seen ps2 game have better graphx than xbox,games that are on both consoles......xbox..controlers are to big...can get an adapter to use ps2 controlers...has harddrive..no memery card really needed....need remote for dvd...graphx mostly better...easy to modd....lasers are good quality..plays almost all dvdrs...plays almost no cdrs..games are harder to backup.....well.....which is better?.....i have both systems..modded...
XBOX...
...easier.....less problems....less coasters...
i still love my ps2 and will get ps3.... just my opinion guys...
Old Dec 23, 2002, 02:40 PM
Banned

only plays certain cdrs? do you mean x-box, becuz from my experience, i know that all version of ps2 play every kind of cdr, even those really cheap non brand kind......... but the wrost thing about ps2 is the laser.........

anyways, I know that x-box only play a certain kind of cd-r brand and maybe none too......... so get ready to replace your x-box drive with a pc dvd rom drive or so.........