CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 29, 2002, 11:54 PM

Default Bandwidth monitoring software

sponsored links

Does anyone know of any software that i could install on the 6 computers on my network, and have them all send the bandwidth statistics like avg speed, total DLed, etc to a determined computer on the network, so that all the computers can see how much bandwidth is being used?

if you are curious for a reason, there are 6 computers on the network here, and they all share a single DSL connection, and when one person starts downloading a lot, it slows all the other people on the network down--i want to know how much people are DLing and how fast, so that i can find out who it is and tell them to stop

one pc is win2k, 2 are win xp, and 3 are win 98
Old Dec 30, 2002, 05:22 AM
suspended

Try Bandwidth Monitor:-

Monitors a networks bandwidth. Daily, weekly, and monthly information stored. Configure monthly reset and capped bandwidth users can keep track of average download allowed per day. Also can keep track of multiple users.

Features:
- Session, Day, Week, and Monthly statistics.
- Bandwidth left for capped users.
- Multiple users.
- Configurable.

***********.illicitdev.net/~lp23/
Old Dec 30, 2002, 10:48 AM
Veteran

Hey, Lazza's back!