CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Jan 03, 2003, 07:03 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

Like littlejack, I have the same modem with a via chipset and have been running it for ages now with no problems what-so-ever.
Old Jan 03, 2003, 07:49 PM
Veteran

I got a KG7-R had similar problems bugged me for 9 months. Finally got round to flashing my mobo bios now I dont hear a peep from it. It's been well behaved ever since (touch wood)
Old Jan 03, 2003, 08:30 PM

rabby2 I have the mentioned adsl modem. I had a few problems myself when installing it. Turning the yellow indication light to green was very fustrating. However, the problem I had was latest NEC usb 2 drivers from windows. My MB is an msi with usb integrated.
I also searched the ***********.adslguide.org.uk/ forums for speedtouch. I think I got an answer there. Sorry its 6 months ago since I did it.
Old Jan 04, 2003, 07:03 AM
Veteran

thanks for all your info guys , at the moment its working ok but i dont hink it will stay like that for long before it plays up again , ill look into some of the info you have given me and also seriously consider buying a new one because it creates havoc when i cant get online , cheerz.
Old Oct 09, 2009, 01:33 AM

Is it possible to set up Lexmark Fax Software to work with ADSL rather than a modem? Because I use ADSL the software says it can't find a modem on my laptop.
Old Dec 26, 2009, 06:28 AM

Default Acatel Speedtouch Usb Adsl Modem / Abit Kr7a Raid Mobo And Windows Xp / Big Problems

Maybe its because spring has come and summer will be soon and people are thinking more about RVs and things like that. Hopefully, anyway
Closed Thread