CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 04, 2003, 05:19 AM
Banned

Talking need help to install the x-box media player on hard-drive plz.....

sponsored links

man...... i have just read the FAQ and it's just too much confuse for me........ lol

okay, here is what i got now:

an x-box
with evo x 2.6 modchips...

all i want to do now is to watch divx file on my x-box hard-drive

so, to do that, do i have to format my x-box hard-drive or anything?

i know there's a method that you don't have to connect your x-box to your pc for file transfering right? you can just burn the media player plus the divx file with it on a cd-rw media and transfer it to your x-box hard-drive by using the xbcopy program right?

what do i suppose to do with the x-box hard-drive first to get it ready for storing file like this media player baby...... lol...... do I need to format it...

and do i need to know any infomation about my x-box hard-drive like the directory of it, the letter name of the hard-drive or anything like that?

and what do they means by changing the dash-board or something, what the hell is that??? lol .......

all i want to say is that this is too confusing, it's way more harder than ps2 stuffy...... ....

can anyone plz teach a stupid newbie like me...... .......

- thx........
Old Jan 04, 2003, 05:25 AM
Banned

or if it's even better, can i just burn all the media player and avi file on a disk and play it on my x-box without the need of installing it on my hard-drive?........ lol ............
Old Jan 04, 2003, 11:54 AM
Banned

com'on yah, this x-baby thingy is very confusing!!!.......... plz help....

it's even harder than some of my computer learning course!!! lol .......