CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox > Xbox Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 12, 2003, 01:26 PM

Default An one else had this Matrix Problem?

sponsored links

I ahve 2 xboxs with matrixes installed by me never had a problem both ghave evo 2.5 bios, lately one of them started shutting on and off by itself.An now my other one is doing that some thing but at time i dont get get the blue xbox logo and then it will be back up again. An one have an idea why the shut on and off by themselfs. should i reflash them with Evo 2.6 Thanks
Old Jan 13, 2003, 02:38 AM

I don't think it's a problem with the evox2.5 bios m8, think it's more of a chip problem - either installation - or the chip is on it's way out.

Check where the pogo pin contacts d0 on the board and check the contact is good.

I'm not a massive fan of matrix.
Old Jan 13, 2003, 09:33 PM

seems like you dont have the chip installed tightly enough, try making sure its secure