CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox > Xbox Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 22, 2003, 03:54 PM

sponsored links

ok first make a folder an call it anything u whant, then unrar all the files into this new folder that u maid, now open xiso an click on "tools", then click on "Make a xISO", then look for the folder that u just maid, then it will ask u to save it( save it in your desktop an name it whatever u whant) then click save. Then it will start it's process of making the folder u maid into a Xbox ISO(if u have winrar IT MAY LOOK LIKE A REGULAR RAR FILE)when that is done, open your iso making program(nero,prasi,.....ect.) an burn it at 2x to 4x(alwasy burn at a low speed if u are burning on a cd-rw)
now when that is done, put your newly maid cd in your xbox an your set, then u can find some tutorials linking your xbox to your pc in xbox-scene.
Hope i help any n00b out there.

ps: I was a n00b 1 time but from the tutorial i read im not a so calld n00b.

m8t
Old Jan 22, 2003, 09:12 PM

Thumbs up

i got it to work a while back but the way i got it worked was i used primo dvd and burn using ufd and closed session and made sure that ini file was the first file on disk.This was the only way that the xbox would read it.