CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 26, 2003, 03:42 PM

sponsored links

Well... it`s clear for everyone to see... the moral of these stories are... DON`T TRADE WITH GOV, UNLESS YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME AND HARD EARNED CASH. AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, GUESS WHAT... HE`LL IGNORE YOU. Why not get some of the more recent references up there Gov, or open it up to everyone to post what they think. Like it says "post your ref`s here... good or bad". Problem is if we have a dispute with you, we are blocked from posting BAD ones !!. I think there is also something in the terms & conditions at Nochex about people like Gov, I`ll check that out tonight and drop the customer service department a quick e-mail. I know it`s not going to get my money back, but hey, 1 less rogue trader to worry about in any case. R.I.P Gov.
Old Feb 26, 2003, 03:44 PM

The DVD was binned guys could not be bothered playing silly games with gov anymore - seems like the man who never burns a bad cd and only sends out 100% tested and working cd's is not Mr Perfect afterall.

Error FREE my ***

dodger
Old Feb 26, 2003, 03:50 PM
Veteran

traff it looks like youll be getting inundated with orders,you might have to pack in work m8 to keep up.
Old Feb 26, 2003, 03:51 PM
Veteran

ayup just got senior member status,best get me bus pass and zimmer frame out.
Old Feb 26, 2003, 05:03 PM

well guys if you have a problem with someone and cant post on there refs page u can always have it as a sig i think it could be worse that way as many ppl dont read the refs but do see your sig in every post you do...

i dont have a problem with gov or anyone else on here for that matter but then again ive never bought anything form anyone on here.. LOL

i do think though that if you gonna be a trader then at least dont be and a**e about it if they give you money and trust then at least show them you are trust worth, also on that note too many ppl that rip others off make it look bad for the rest out there....
Old Feb 26, 2003, 05:14 PM

Your comments would be welcome Gov.... if you think you have anything in your defence that you think is worthwhile posting, then let us see it, but you have ripped off the wrong guy here mate. I do not enjoy getting turned over, even if if was for only 5 quid!. Every one of your posts will be bombarded with regative references, especially from me. Quit now mate while your ahead. I know South Wales reasonably well, I just don`t know your address.... you lucky guy!