CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 26, 2003, 04:48 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

why is govs ref page locked then,has he done it himself or is it that some third party is involved.
Old Feb 26, 2003, 05:05 PM

Like I said earlier guys, I do not enjoy getting turned over... by anyone that I buy items from on this forum. I am honest (if you know what I mean) and don`t try and make a quick buck from people who I trust and from those who trust me. I am always weary of handing over dosh to folk I don`t know anyway, and I have been shafted on this one. It won`t stop me trading, But who can you trust these days?. To say I`m p***ed off is an understatent really.... and if your reading thsi Gov... I won`t let it drop either.....I WILL NOT GO AWAY!!
Old Feb 26, 2003, 05:14 PM

Looks like ther'll be another trader on the boards soon then if u know what i mean lol
Old Feb 26, 2003, 05:16 PM

too right bro, there aint no reason for any one to get ripped off just cos you dont know them by face, i aint saying this about gov but anyone who rips another person off, how would they like it if they got ripped, i also think refs are worth nothing

ok if you get discs and they work perfect good but thats not a ref a ref is when you get a bad disc and the service you get from that IMHO....

which ive seen too many ppl shurk there duty when the discs dont work but are happy to say thanx guys when there aint a problem...
Old Feb 26, 2003, 05:42 PM

Probably right there Stevebicks. But it`ll be quite easy to spot, just don`t do Nochex to [email]icq83554902@hotmail.com[/email] cos thats Gov`s e-mail and Nochex Number. I suppose he could change it all... but i`ll be monitoring the forum with great interest.... just in case.
Old Feb 26, 2003, 06:15 PM

dear me, this govs copping for some isnt he.....looks about as popular as bin laden this one !