CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 07, 2003, 08:40 PM

sponsored links

It,s Mustad At Karaoke Best Tool Out There Fast Reliable & You Can Name All Your Tracks Easily, You Can Do Anything With It. Must Be Version 1.82 Previouse Versions Dont Support Karaoke
Old Mar 07, 2003, 09:39 PM
Veteran

ok moon.............wanna translate that for those of us who don't speak.............er......moonian?
Old Mar 10, 2003, 12:41 PM

Ok Vinnie Which Bit Did You Not Understand, You Just Fire Your Original Cd In Ya Drive . When You Get All The Tracks Come Up , Tick Which Ones You Want, Or Select All Of Them , Then Click Individualy On Track Box , It Turns Blue , Type In The Song & Artist For All You Have Selected, Then Go To Toolbar , Click On Cd , It Says Karaoke Pick Wether You Want To Make A Bin File Or MP3+g Or Whatever ,. As Soon As You Have Clicked On It It Starts Converting Straight From CD Rom Drive Into MP3+G Or Whatever You Told It Too. When Its Finished You Have All Your Files Named In MP3+G Or Whatever You Chose To Do . It's Faster Than The Toolz Util It Names Both Files But You Only Have To Type One In. . It's Just So Much Easier Too Use, & Faster Straight From Your Rom, & THey Are Perfect Too M8 . Is That Ok For Starters As I Am Sheit At Typing .
Old Mar 10, 2003, 07:39 PM
Veteran

sorry mate just pulling your leg (it was the typing) Good info though cheers mate........... now if I could just get a hold of audiograbber 1.82...........
Old Mar 10, 2003, 09:27 PM
Veteran

tried the free version which only allows you to rip half of the tracks (which the program itself chooses) from any disc. this is supposed to be the only difference from the full version. I had the CD+G option and chose to rip to mp3+G, however none of the tracks would play with WinCD. Are there specific settings you could help me out with? the error message I was getting refered to id3v tags (I think)
Old Mar 11, 2003, 12:34 PM

i have version 1.82 and I keep getting errors when working with karaoke discs even tech support was unable to help so if anyone could help let me know I have the full version if anyone wants it.