CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 11, 2003, 03:28 PM

sponsored links

Vinnie Try This Excuse My Secretarial Skills , When You Open Audiograbber Up , Go To Settings . The Top Box Is Your Destination Folder Where Your MP3+g Files Will Be Converted To, So Make A Folder In C Drive Called Karaoke , Then Browse To It In A Grabber , Ok So You Can Find Them Nice And Easy Now. Next Uncheck The Files Apart From Track Name . Now Click On MP3 On Top Bar Make Shure You Tick Direct Rip To MP3 Box . This Will Make A Grabber Rip Straight From Your Disc To Hardrive Without Need For Bin File. I Have My Other SEttings On Dual Stereo High Quality Wether Thats Best I Dont Know (Works For Me) . Back To Main Page Then In AGrabber . All Your Files Are Ticked Ok . Put Your Mouse Pointer On Track One & Click On It To Make It Tutn Blue , Now Type In The Track First Then Song Title Then Artist . Go To Track Two Do Same And So On And So On (phew ) When You Have Done Them All . Go To Top Bar Click On Cd When The Menue Opens Click On Grab CDG TRacks Karaoke ---- Grab To.CDG & Compressed File . Once You Have Clicked On This Part It Automaticly Goes To Your CD Rom And Starts Ripping To Mp3+g , The Files Are In Your Karaoke Folder You Made . If You Have More Than One cd rom, You Will Have To Set It At The Begining In Setings As Your Default Ripper I Forgot About That Bit. You Should Now Have No Tag Problems seeeeeeeee Ya
Old Mar 11, 2003, 03:33 PM

Vinnie Send Me Your E- Mail Addy And I'll Send You A Present M8. Beans Someone Has Scared The Crap Out Of Williamh I Cant Put It Up On His Server , As You Will Probably Know It's Closed.
Old Mar 11, 2003, 06:35 PM

i got audiograbber to work finally but it is very slow about 3 minutes per song. Any suggestions on how to make this go faster please reply
Old Mar 11, 2003, 07:03 PM
Veteran

think you all may find its just as quick to use cdrwin and mp3g tools.tried audio grabber the other day and it may be a bit quicker(not much)so i will personally stick to the old tried and tested way that we all know what and how we are doing.
Old Mar 12, 2003, 05:32 AM

once you learn how to use audio grabber it's brilliant
Old Mar 12, 2003, 06:45 AM
Veteran

thanks to all who have mailed me with their offers of help. I'm having some system problems right now, so I've been a little slow getting back.
err...email addy is in my sig