CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 31, 2003, 01:46 PM

sponsored links

Okay, so now we know the codes work on back ups. But now how do you boot the games and have the codes work? Especially for people with a Magic2-3 chip, who have to reset their systems in order to make a back up boot?
Old Mar 31, 2003, 02:35 PM

ok once again this is what i do .....ps2 with magic 3.0 and a ps2 memory card with room to save stuff on it
put 3.0 in and press reset ,
game loads
select what cheats you want
do start game
ps2 tray comes out all by its self
swap 3.0 with what game you have selected
press start or what 3.0 says
tray closes all by its self
and game loads with cheats
if not send me 50.00 paypal and ill sell you what i have just posted,,ha ha ha
Old Mar 31, 2003, 02:39 PM
Veteran

CodeBreaker V6 is now available on my website
Old Mar 31, 2003, 05:21 PM

Aiight bro, im not a f**kin spazz! LoL

I tried your method with the 3.0 GS and it's still not working. I activated the cheats and pressed start game and the tray comes out and i swap it with the back up of Soul Calibur 2 and hit X to close the tray and all i get is...."Could not load disc". I tried this like 5 times with this game and then used a cheat that came with 3.0 for Ratchet and Clank and got the same sh*t.

Now i know its not my games because they all work fine when i boot up normally.

And don't even get me started on Code Breaker. I got 4.0 or 4.1 of it and when i start game with that, i press eject to swap for my back up and then hit X like it says to do, and it could not read disc. Maybe ill try the newest CB, but i doubt that will work either.

I don't know what to say anymore, i mean unless you guys are runnin some "magical back ups"! Hahahahahahahaha
Old Mar 31, 2003, 08:31 PM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by TIME2PLAYDAGAME [/i]
[B]Aiight bro, im not a f**kin spazz! LoL

I tried your method with the 3.0 GS and it's still not working. I activated the cheats and pressed start game and the tray comes out and i swap it with the back up of Soul Calibur 2 and hit X to close the tray and all i get is...."Could not load disc". I tried this like 5 times with this game and then used a cheat that came with 3.0 for Ratchet and Clank and got the same sh*t.

Now i know its not my games because they all work fine when i boot up normally.

And don't even get me started on Code Breaker. I got 4.0 or 4.1 of it and when i start game with that, i press eject to swap for my back up and then hit X like it says to do, and it could not read disc. Maybe ill try the newest CB, but i doubt that will work either.

I don't know what to say anymore, i mean unless you guys are runnin some "magical back ups"! Hahahahahahahaha [/B]

I heard codebreaker and gameshark 3 won't work with backups.
Old Mar 31, 2003, 09:24 PM

hey zevdogs

how do i put it on to one cd. i just burn the first part then i try to burn the second part on the same cd and it would not let me. i'm using cdrwin 4.0a can you help me out. thanks man