CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 09, 2003, 09:19 AM

Default ain't it gone quiet? - get some laughter going.

sponsored links

Hey Guys

Don't you feel it has gone rather quiet on this forum - it's like a bloody morgue fellas.

As a idea, for a laugh, let's all post "The most funniest thing that's happened to me at a Karaoke Night or a Disco Night".

I would like to start you all off but with only 1 Karaoke Night under my belt I am stuggling, but no doubt it won't be long.

Come on you KJ's & DJ's you must have had some crazy nights during your many years - lets have a giggle at em.

dodger
Old Apr 09, 2003, 10:30 AM

Well Identitys i could not agree more with you but after being a DJ/KJ for over 30 years i have numerous stories to tell:

The one that immediately springs to mind the night when i was a 18 year old up and coming DJ :
I was doing a gig in a bar in Norwich, at the NEW INN (for you that know it !)and we had cleared up and packed the gear in my Old ANGLIA 105 ESTATE ,when as i started it up my mate shouts "sh*t ,i left me **** on the bar !!", with that he jumps out of the car and leaves the door open,
then runs back to the bar to pick up his cigarette packet .
Opposite was the boys in blue in a HILLMAN IMP (THE ORIGINAL PANDA CAR ) i was very aware of this and when the car door slams shut i grates the old girl into gear and off we went, i was'nt till we were 1/4 mile down the road that a voice from the passeger seat says.........

"YOUR PLACE OR MINE ,LUVVEE !!, 5 for the works !!!

yes, one of the many "GIRLS OF ILL REPUTE" saw the car door open and thought i was after "a bit of business!"

You should have seen my mates face when i went back !!.

he said "you did,nt waste no bloody time did ya !!

That still sticks in my mind today and that mate still tells the story of it to all he meets !!

CEEJAY
Old Apr 09, 2003, 11:32 AM

Nice one Ceejay - come on guys you must have a story or two to tell.

"When I was a Kj/Dj the funniest thing that happened to me was...........

dodger
Old Apr 09, 2003, 04:16 PM
Veteran

whats the difference between a kj\dj and a photograph ?

a photograph's fully developed...........................
Old Apr 09, 2003, 05:06 PM

Hey Ceejay.... 5 quid 30 years ago!!.. Bloody Hell m8, was that for all night, with supper?? here in Hull you can get the full monty for that these days!!
Old Apr 09, 2003, 05:25 PM
Veteran

coming to hull pronto.............need a little tension relief.got a tenner or two to spare