CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 21, 2003, 01:14 PM

Default Joystick problems

sponsored links

Just bought myself a 'Saitek Cyborg 3D Platinum' joystick for my pc so I can use it to play Medal Of Honour on-line but I can't get the thing to work. I've followed the instruction book to the Tee on how to install it. I put in the cd followed the prompts until it asked me to connect the usb lead in the pc, finished the installed process. 'Hardware was installed successfully' it says. I then click on the 'Saitek Smart Technology Programming Software' icon on my destop and I get this message 'You must plug in a supported Saitek programmable controller before you can continue'. So what is a programmable controller? how do I get this joystick to work?
Old Apr 21, 2003, 03:12 PM

Can you use a joystick to play Medal Of Honour on pc?
Old Apr 22, 2003, 02:09 PM
Veteran

Joystick?!?! For moh?

I'm don't think they have an option...can't remember. But you might want to check under options, then the advance section or check the customize control section for an option like "enable joystick".

Just curious, why would you use a joystick for moh?
Old Apr 24, 2003, 06:44 AM

The Joystick i've got does it all m8, I think that if it worked on MOH I might find it easier to control than keyboard + mouse !!!
Old Apr 24, 2003, 10:53 PM

Thumbs down it cant

sorry... medal of honor has no joystick support...
it would be too complicated to play dont you think? with all the other uses of the keyboard like chat. taunts. binds. etc. it would become a hassle to switch from joystick to keyboard every other second