CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 07, 2003, 10:39 PM

Thumbs up we need dreamcast back!

sponsored links

this is to everyone. we need dreamcast back . i dont know how but maybe if we all complained to sega we could get back u know. i heard there gonna bring it back in japan cause of the demand.i need to know who to write to so i can complain and beg. we should have did this a long time ago . if they did bring it out they could just do what they did last time and make it so u cant play backups so it wouldnt hurt sales. i dont care ill buy all my damn games.if anyone knows who to write post for me and for everyone else so we can get dreamcast back. i believe its possible all we have to do is try . later
Old May 08, 2003, 02:54 AM
Veteran

Too little, way too late.

You have to be realistic. With three video game consoles already on the market the odds of Sega pulling off a comeback are next to nothing.

Last edited by QWERTY; May 08, 2003 at 02:56 AM.
Old May 08, 2003, 08:44 PM

Yeah, true QWERTY, Im for a comeback tho, but the only hope I see of a comeback would be Sega creating a new console, now that they have publicised thier games a little thru other consoles, maybe a chance of a return of hardware manufacturing could produce again! Kick arse Sega!
Old May 08, 2003, 10:32 PM

well i know its way toooo late.but if sega did make another system wouldnt it be great if it was backwards compatible. i think that little feature would give them a big help.id buy that system . then they could make more games based on the games that were on the good ol dc.thats what nintendo does, i mean i like nintendo but they just keep making the same games over and over. and dreamcast 2 if there ever was one could do the same.i dont think sega knows how much people still play dreamcast.
just some of my krazy thoughts
Old May 09, 2003, 02:20 PM
Veteran

there are other great consoles available, no need to revive an old system. it was good while it lasted!! keep playing your old games, and get the new ones on the newer consoles.
Old May 09, 2003, 08:03 PM

sad to say but my DC has been packed up in a shoe box and been collecting dust for how long now...