CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 02, 2003, 03:15 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

sorry,lol,my bad spelling

PPF-O-Matic
Old Jul 02, 2003, 03:23 PM

ok, sorry never mind explaining piff-o-matic, I found it. But when I got the Fairlight v2.0 repack (I couldn't find the first repack unless its included with v2.0) there was a FLT-SUPF.ppf and there was a sims.ppf, are these the two files I apply to the ISO with piff-o-matic, or do I apply only one? Is there any other ppf's I'm missing here?
Old Jul 04, 2003, 02:27 AM

i have this same problem, i have my backup copy burned, i need the nocd that works, not freezes on the second line. I tried the original flt, the deviance, and the flt 2.0... is there something else the ppf does to the cd other then the crack? someone who has it working please help!

update: redownload the bin/cue if you don't have it, apply the flt-v20 repack, and you're good to go. the crack itself is fine, but the cd is missing something that it needs to install, but it doesnt generate an error message. hope this helps, it works for me now!

Last edited by snoopdarr; Jul 04, 2003 at 02:39 PM.
Old Jul 12, 2003, 09:39 AM

Well i hope this helps you guys with the sims superstar problem first thing you should do is install all the expansion befor superstar then backup the sound.far in which is located in the expansion shared/sound/sound.far and save in in a safe place then install the sims superstar. Afterwards, replace the sound.far with your backup then apply the deviance nocd crack whih you can download at www.megagames.com game fixes and your done. I tried using the fair but it won work so I suggest you guys to use the deviance...