CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 20, 2003, 04:29 PM

Default Can i copy x box games straight from the xbox dvd drive to pc using ftp

sponsored links

Please could some one tell me if you can copy straight from the xbox dvd rom drive using evo x and flashxp because i dont know how to copy the files(game)straight to the direct folder on the hardrive of the xbox.I've tried copying to e:\games but the files go straight to e:\ instead of e:\games for example.I'm new to xbox but ok with pc's,If you can copy straight from xbox dvdrom using ftp or straight from xbox hardrive how long doe's it take the copy to transfer to the pc hardrive and where do i instal xiso in the pc or xbox or both and do i need to install flashxp to both systems.
Thank you.
[email]rarfyss@hotmail.com[/email]
Old May 20, 2003, 04:47 PM
Veteran

the only thing you need to put on your xbox to ftp the game to pc is evox.

put flashxp ( or any other ftp program ) on your pc. open the ftp program and make sure your xbox is on. log into your xbox with your xbox IP. do to the dvd drive and ftp the files to your pc. you can put the files anywhere you want on your pc. just remember where you put them.

then use simple xiso and " make an iso " of the files then you can burn the iso to dvdr.

i think i covered all the questions. if not ask again and i'll try to help.
Old May 20, 2003, 04:48 PM
Veteran

px hdloader can doo all that work for u... run it and click install... if u cant find the program I.M. me and ill show u where to look
xboxhacker03