CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 23, 2003, 06:59 AM

Thumbs up Karaoke+mp3z

sponsored links

SEEMS THE GUYS AT KMZ HAVE MOVED, I FOUND THIS POST ON ANOTHER SITE AND THOUGHT I MAY AS WELL PASS IT ON AS THEY HAVE BEEN GOOD TO ME OVER THE YEARS, SUPPLYING ME WITH 1000'S OF TRACKS. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEW VENTURE LADS AND LASSES............................................ ..

#karaoke+mp3z have relocated to /SERVER IRC.CRAZEDNET.CO.UK this is kmz's own network , and do not be fooled by the lies that kmz has merged with mp3-zone that is a total lie spun by there admin to try and get some users for a change the server is up and running and filling quite nicely, come join the people that you know have the best error free stuff , all the time.
OR GOTO ********karaokemp3z.netfirms.com/ AND CLICK THE SOFTWARE OPTION, YOU CAN THEN DOWNLOAD A SHAREPACK THAT WILL TAKE YOU STRAIGHT TO CRAZEDNET, WERE SERVERS HAVE AN AVERAGE OF 80-90 GIG OF CD+G EACH. IF YOU NEED IT CHANCES ARE #KARAOKE+MP3Z HAS GOT IT. COME JOIN THE BEST DAMNED KARAOKE CHANNEL ON THE WEB.

Old May 23, 2003, 08:59 AM

seems to me as though karoake+mp3z are struggling to get people in. mind you it's no suprise when there is a brilliant channel on novernet called #karaoke-realm. you should try that one mate. they always seem to have the stuff first on there and ive never had a problem getting anything from them. they are also quite a friendly, helpful bunch.
when kmz was on novernet i found them ignorant and the channel was run like a military camp.
Old May 24, 2003, 11:02 AM

Exclamation oh right

yeh noticed you had got back in there after they had taken your @'s away after you didn't agree with a decision you made. think i'll stick with kmz as thats where marketplace gets all its new stuff. And they wont last long with out kmz to rod discs etc off , seen it all before and kmz has always survivied and got stronger. but you will not doubt argue cos I know ya good at that , have 1st hand experience so just so ya know yes kmz does run a tight ship, thats why they have survived all this time and watched places like marketplace..... (oops sorry they changed to karaoke realm to try and keep some of kmz's users ) if its thier only way ya cant really blame them
Old May 24, 2003, 11:08 AM

i reckon everyone should get together all on one board or forum then we dont have any snobbery and any '' i think i'm better than you '' crap....coz after all were all the same.....arnt we???
Old May 24, 2003, 11:25 AM

GOT TO AGREE M8Y AS I SAY THE GUYS AT KMZ HAVE BEEN GOOD TO ME AND DIDNT LIKE THE WAY THAT BHD HAS SLAGGED THEM OFF, I KNOW THE ADMIN IN MARKETPLACE/KARAOKE REALM AND WISH THEM LUCK BUT AS I HAVE SAID I WILL STAY WITH KMZ AS THEY ARE THE ONE'S THAT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GOOD TO ME AND I BEEN ROUND 90% OF THE MIRC CHANS AND FORUMS. THAT IS WHY I TOOK THE TIME TO POST WHAT I HAD SEEN ELSEWHERE
Old May 24, 2003, 11:31 AM

obvious you know them in marketplace/karaoke-realm. you are an admin in kmz thats why. you must think we are stupid or something.
also before you go spouting get you facts right about me,they didn't take my hat away because i didn't agree with a decision,i gave it up.
now kindly take your spam to another forum that deals with irc related stuff and keep your crap off of a trading forum.

thank you

BHD