CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 24, 2003, 12:39 PM

sponsored links

onto the new stuff thing, marketplace ops used to be @ at one time in kmz. when they left kmz because of their hitler type policies kmz started leeching the new stuff from them so dont come with the clap trap that kmz gets the new stuff first. like you siad i am no longer admin in any irc channel and so have nothing to gain by saying what i am, i am just saying what is true and what actually happens. why do you think kmz left novernet ?
cuz novernet told them to go probably as they were spamming everything around
Old May 24, 2003, 12:56 PM

YEH AS I THOUGHT YOU REALLY ARE CLUELESS .. KMZ LEFT TO SET UP ON THERE OWN BECAUSE THEY WERE SICK OF CHANNELS RIDING ON THERE BACKS. KMZ HAS ALWAYS GOT THE NEW STUFF FIRST THATS WHY EVEN AS WE SPEAK THERE ARE 2 KARAOKE REALM @'S ON THE NEW SERVER GETTING THE NEW DISCS THAT KMZ HAS HAD FOR 4 DAYS, THE @'S THAT LEFT, LEFT BECAUSE OF PERSONAL CONFLICTS, AND IF KMZ IS SUCH A BAD PLACE WHY WAS IT THE PLACE EVERYONE CAME ON NOVERNET .. THEY DIDNT GO TO MARKETPLACE FIRST THEY CAME TO KMZ COS THATS WERE THE NEW STUFF HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE , AND SO FAR AS ME BEING A NEWBIE , IT MIGHT SAY THAT UNDER MY NICK ON HERE BUT I HAVE BEEN ON FORUMS, IRC PROBERBLY BEFORE YOU GOT YA FIRST COMPUTER SO DONT TRY TO PUT ME DOWN TO NO ONE , I DONT NEED FORUMS , IRC , OR ANYTHING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER. I DO IT NOW FOR A HOBBY , AS I HAVE ALMOST 100, 000 CD+G FILES WHY DO I CARE, ANYWAY GUESS I'LL LEAVE IT THERE . NO DOUBRT YOU WILL FEEL THE NEED TO REPLY .. I WONT BE DOING AS I AM ABOVE THE PETTY SWABBLE YOU WISH TO DRAG ME INTO AND THAT AINT WHAT THESE FORUMS ARE ABOUT , THEY ARE ABOUT TRADING , BE IT DISCS OR INFORMATION, I PASSED ON INFORMATION AND CHOOSE NOT TO CHARGE FOR PASSING ON MY DISCS AS I SAY PEOPLE WILL MAKE UP THERE OWN MINDS , THEY NOW HAVE 2 PLACES THEY CAN GO HAVE A LOOK AT AND THEY CAN MAKE THERE OWN MINDS UP. CYA
Old May 24, 2003, 01:01 PM
Veteran

keep the noise doon........ sum eh us ur tryin tae sleep
Old May 24, 2003, 01:19 PM

scanner cant keep the noise down vinnie, he loves to blow his own trumpet
irc is ok i suppose but i no longer use it anyway. oh yes i forgot to mention he is scanner.
the 2 ops he speaks of are the ops that was kicked out of marketplace for threatening people with the ts and for cybering each other in the open on the channel. this i am led to believe anyway.
this is info from a friend who still uses both channels.

anyway like scanner said, make up yer own minds.
Old May 24, 2003, 01:23 PM

eh up whats all this then....wow....i cant even get on them bloody irc thingys anyway....i take it they are sort of servers like yours bhd......are they the same sort of thing or are they faster or something.....yes zsing before you start im bloody clueless i dont confess to being a knowit all c@nt actually i'm still relatavely new to all this sort of thingy ! i just request the odd track now and again as a mate of mine gets allthe latest stuff if and when i need any......its back catalogue i need more than owt else.....
Old May 24, 2003, 01:53 PM

irc can be fast, depends on the person serving the files but it is nothing like my ftp. same principal but different method.
ignore him gram, he has always been one to blow his own trumpet, even when i was in marketplace we used to see him lurking at the bottom leeching files
i have friends in there now and 99.9% of the new stuff comes from someone called baabs, to all the channels not just the realm or his sorry excuse for a concentration camp