CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 24, 2003, 02:17 PM

sponsored links

cool if someone called baabs gets all the new stuff i can stop buying the sunfly , zoom , ezh , each month and wont send her them, and just go elsewhere and get them, thank you bhd, once again you showed your ignorance,
1. i buy original discs m8
2. the kmz channel is not mine
3. i lurk in more channels than you would know about
4. your begining to bore me
5. if i keep up replying i might even get to be a senior member like you lol
6. oh and if i could blow my own trumpet i would be in a circus
7. didnt realise one post would upset ya so much frightened of losing business lol never mind hey hehe
8. btw gramm77ok i have old, rare, full, and all error free collections, guess by now ya know where to find me lol
Old May 24, 2003, 02:27 PM

well i am begining to bore you eh ?
your lies have already bored me. goodbye scanner
Old May 24, 2003, 02:41 PM

this has just been sent to me from my friend who is in karaoke-realm,formerly marketplace

« how_u_doin » (Request) MessageTHIS CHANNEL HAS BEEN CLONED!! THE REAL KMZ IS ON IRC.CRAZEDNET.CO.UK.... ALONG WITH #MOVIELAND (ALL THE NEWEST FILMS) AND MADHOUSE_CHAT. THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CHAT CHANNEL ON IRC. DONT MISS OUT GUYS...) «GxRealm» v3.62

that just shows how desparate kmz has got, they have to spam other channels and forums like this one to try and attract people.

i rest my case.
Old May 24, 2003, 02:53 PM

ah so a friend wanted you to join him/ her on the new network

this has just been sent to me from my friend who is in karaoke-realm,formerly marketplace <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< your words not mine........ so guess everyone is keen to leave marketplace after all to return to that nasty nasty place kmz lol you fool, i noticed you ignored all my other points as you have no argument to any of them , you obviously have ties to marketplace , hence your stance against kmz, where as i have no malice with rock or keith who run marketplace they are welcome to come over any time they want and have done as i say i DONT NEED any tracks really but CHOOSE to GIVE back to people who have given to me in the past rather than make money out of them , so maybe im the fool or maybe im the only one who is in touch with morality here.

woohoo junior member now .. catching you up hehe
Old May 24, 2003, 02:59 PM

oh 1 more point have you even been there .... didnt think so , so how can you make an informed decision, so many people nowa days live off hear say and half truths, guess sheep will follow sheep )
getting good at this now aint i
Old May 24, 2003, 03:20 PM

karaoke realm you fool. that was an advert in karaoke-realm from kmz.
*****, cant you read.
yes i have been in kmz under my former name on marketplace which i was beemer9. my friend is in karaoke realm and is beemersbud, also have other friends in there ,gazza being another.