CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 24, 2003, 02:25 PM

sponsored links

your other points were not worth mentioning
Old May 24, 2003, 02:37 PM

i know who you are lol as i told you then, when it comes to karaoke you know jack, and i still have the pm between me and you regards the loss of @'s so before ya open ya mouth m8y remember the truth, oh and if ............ how_u_doin » (Request) MessageTHIS CHANNEL HAS BEEN CLONED!! THE REAL KMZ IS ON IRC.CRAZEDNET.CO.UK.... ALONG WITH #MOVIELAND (ALL THE NEWEST FILMS) AND MADHOUSE_CHAT. THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CHAT CHANNEL ON IRC. DONT MISS OUT GUYS...) «GxRealm» v3.62 <<<<<<<<, that was running on novernet dont you think the admins or the channel op's aint doing there job correctly, you came to novernet a total newbie with big idea's , you left the same as i say you are more than welcome as is anyone to pop over to the new place that is OWNED by kmz users we moved to give our users piece of mind , and to assure there pm's were not public knowledge. which is more than can be said in your old place
Old May 24, 2003, 02:57 PM

i have forgot more than you know about karaoke. if i know jack schitt why then did you download all my help files that i put together for burning with non compatible burners etc.
go back to your little channel and please stop trying to ruin these forums with your petty spamming and quibbles. this is not the place for spam.
as for pm's then i dont know if they are wtched or not, i amno longer there personnally so i dont really care.
Old May 24, 2003, 08:07 PM

@bhd i wonder why you ain't there aymore m8. maybe you blew your trust with a few people . who looked after you. sht happens. money and greed are a terrible thing you may still have been part of the team "who knows"
Old May 25, 2003, 12:56 AM

i'd still rather pay a tenner or 20 quid for sets than p iss about all week downloading stuff anyway.......different strokes for different folks ! gram !
Old May 25, 2003, 02:21 AM

jbes. actually after all this shite with him last night i went back on to the realm. i was welcomed like you wouldn't beleive.
if i pay for something i expect to be able to sell it if i want to so quite where you get the greed bit from i dont know. as for trust,pop onto the realm today and find out if anyone on there trusts me,you may,actually will be shocked. no one has looked after me as you so put it,i looked after myself, always have and always will.