CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 25, 2003, 09:14 AM

sponsored links

Ahhh come on guys - no bad stuff eh?

the 2 channels talked about are excellent, in my opinion, with all people i come into contact with being really helpfull and considerate.
Also the same goes for this forum, there are a lot of really good people here.

So whats the prob friends?

lets all get on eh?

lifes too short for falling out etc.....

justpastit

(also a very nice guy, in my opinion.....LOL)
Old May 25, 2003, 10:09 PM

Hey Guys ......enoughs enough.....Karaoke-realm is not on the same network as kmz .....justpastit is right ,both channels are of good quality both have excellent selections ...sometimes they have it first ,and sometimes we have it first ....so sometimes ya just gotta shop around .....both channels have good people both channels have a few buttheads......were not holding any of kmz users hostage our channel has been spammed so bad that if everyone and their brother doesnt know how to find kmz they are simply too thick to get there or maybe they like it where they are at .....alot of people go back and forth because the one channel always has something the other one doesnt and why shouldnt they.... its your computer people and once you've downloaded the files they belong to you ....share them where you like..PEACE EVERYONE
Old May 25, 2003, 10:33 PM
Veteran

Right u lot..shut up and stop making a war...u r all welcome to go to any channel/Server u wish to!
Myself AND the founder of KMZ have been around doing this stuff a lot longer than most of u....(Since the old Dalnet days..hell i was even an OP there too)....and if it wasnt for the likes of us, you wouldnt have the progies nor the knowledge to be able to do what u can do with the CD+G/MP3+G stuff.....so choose your own direction, and go to the server/channel u feel is best for u...just stop ditching all others ....but if u want the new stuff early and u want the right professional advice..i recomend "irc.crazednet.co.uk"!

CYA there folks :-)

PS.. Al-Carpman, Scanner and all the Other "Hard Working OPs" do it for free...JUST FOR U ..so show some respect!!!!!!

Last edited by DjRhythm; May 26, 2003 at 09:44 AM.
Old May 25, 2003, 11:14 PM

Default ello

I'll make this quick, cuz your all riht, it is a bit boring.
First, beemer - you were only in kmz once, just long enough for me to set the AKICK Ban, right after 2 maybe 3 other karaoke channels had done the same, including the one you just lost your @ from, kmz AKICKED you, after numerous requests, from friends in various channels on various networks to keep you out , you was no loss to kmz and we honoured those friends wishes.
I beleive you also lost all access to the the club you was a member of and all the large ftp servers people had allowed you access to.
As DjR says, before you put everyone down, with no real basis, remember they are the very same people that have worked hard for years with these karaoke channels and forums, collecting, repairing & checking discs etc then distributing them out for no personal gain at at all, those discs you have been able to get and now sell or use to earn at karaoke shows, or even just for the fun of it.
Seems also, most of the irc channels are a forgiving lot, as so you say marketplace/karaoke-realm let you back in and i don't doubt that at all, as kmz would also do, most of us don't want or need the hassle or keeping constant watch for people just to keep them out, we provide a free open to all place, so keeping people out, isn't a priority.
I hope some of the people here reading and not posting, may see you in a new light, the trouble maker you was on irc.
Hmmm, that got long.
If anyone gets good supplies of discs to suit there needs from other than irc and don't go in for the chat room style, i'd personally say, stay away, it's it's time consuming, lots of hassle and a pain in the arse - upside, you get access to massive amounts of stuff, all the time and make some nice friends on the way.
kmz and karaoke-realm are just 2 of many channels on irc to go to, go and look at em all, different people are suited to the different ways these channels are run, some don't care, the just want discs - again, look in em all, you'll find everything ya want somewhere

As for beemer, one last comment - get a life mate, do yourself a favor

Later - Charlie White
Old May 25, 2003, 11:24 PM
Veteran

well said Charlie ;-)

Last edited by DjRhythm; May 25, 2003 at 11:30 PM.
Old May 26, 2003, 12:58 AM

i like the idea of a live chat karaoke forum but i cant get the bloody things running.....nowt better than having a gabb with someone whos into similar sort of stuff but i'm led to believe on these irc places theres a certain amount of snobbery ''look down your nose at newbies etc'' on there ! is this the case ?