CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 28, 2003, 03:19 AM

Smile want free karaoke ? come on over !!

sponsored links

Hello, all you nice people who are searching for a free, friendly and helpfull channel to find karaoke+cdg's......
No need to look any further!!
All you have to do is download Mirc (www.mirc.com) and connect to server Novernet. then join the channel called #karaoke-realm and we will be there to help you further.

Remember, all you'll ever need to find karaoke/cdg files and be in a real friendly enviroment.....is join us at #karaoke-realm.

Once joined, you will know what i mean

Hope to see you soon !!

Faithfully yours................Faithfull
Old May 28, 2003, 05:20 AM

ive done it...but as a first time irc user its way over my head at the moment....i found novernet found karaoke realm and others but couldnt really get much to happen. saw lots of activity going on on screen, but apart from beemer9 almost everyone ignored me !....infact one person told me to bugger off back onto here ! they said ''oi you bugger off back to cd rom forum''......always one i suppose !
Old May 28, 2003, 07:11 AM

yes you are right gram, there are always people who try and spoil things for others, so please feel welcome to join anytime you want, and if someone is being unfriendly to you, just let one of the ! or @ know ( this are the operators , and our policy is to keep this channel friendly as always. I hope you understand we are not responsible if others (sometimes even ops from other channels ) try to harm our channel. So please, let us know if anyone is bothering you, and we will handle it.
Hope to see you back soon :-))
Old May 28, 2003, 07:32 PM

well ive just been on k realm and got nowhere again....asked for help on several occasions and got nothing....blow its trumpet as much as you like but its no use ! i have my opinion now . shame really coz the idea looks fab, ill stick to bhd ftp ........is it not allowed on there to chat to someone ? i typed in anyone wanna chat karaoke ? and got silly responses like...get off you tool....and doo one you lamer !.......what the fks a lamer ?.....i simply wanted to find out how the site worked and wanted to take someone off the main channel into a private window to try and help me out and was told to ''doo one''.....

Last edited by gram77ok; May 28, 2003 at 07:42 PM.
Old May 28, 2003, 11:44 PM

its not as hard as u think if you see me on there just pm me and ill sort u out, it is the best channel
Old May 29, 2003, 01:42 AM

Unhappy

Thank you ricardo, and again i'm sorry to hear that it didn't work gram...
But, somehow, i really can't imagine any of this happened because all, and i mean ALL our users are kind and friendly people, and always help out when they can !!!!

So Gram...either you ended up in the wrong channel ( not #karaoke-realm).....or you are just someone who is trying to give our channel a bad name.......I don't know.

And i must say, if that,s true....it is very childish and unfair, cuz the only reason i posted this, is to let people, who are really looking for karaoke and a friendly place to be, know where to find us.

See you in #karaoke-realm

faithfully yours...............Faithfull