CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 01, 2003, 03:55 AM

sponsored links

read the threads and i dont see many of them posting now. seems strange that all of a sudden people come on here after one person spammed the forum.maybe they knew it would get someones back up, who knows.
all unfair either way i think.
there's an old saying, whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
Old Jun 01, 2003, 07:29 AM

surprising isnt it though that theyve all practically buggered off ! proper playground tactics or what........ftp,s irc's whatever like previously said earlier the more the better after all NO ONE is any better than anyone else in this game after all we all know what were on for and were all pissing in the same pot at the end of the day !....were all into our karaoke and were all after saving dosh so lets all get weavin !.......erm ! i mean lets gerron with it !
Old Jun 01, 2003, 07:38 AM

Quote:
were all pissing in the same pot
yeah but some are trying to write there name on the wall too... ;0)
Old Jun 01, 2003, 05:59 PM

I'm agreeing with Vinnie on this one, & "The others" seem to have gone very quiet since they managed to goad BHD into getting a ban.

The sooner we get back to "normal" the better!
Old Jun 01, 2003, 09:00 PM
Veteran

OK I hate doing this..I am constantly ASKING u to drop the subject, regarding the previouse argument, and bhd´s Bann...if u read the final post by Danny T...he gave the reason why he banned bhd for a week......(as an example to all of us..if u like)!!!...**** if we banned everyone who was involved in the argument thered be noone left here to post :-))...so please STOP I repeat STOP !!! bringing up the subject again and again....it seems no matter what new thread gets started it goes back to the original argument..Zsing. posted a thread informing former users of the kmz channel that they had moved...then it errupted into what looked like a war between servers...this shouldnt have happened, ..Hey it didnt happen when "faithfull" posted his thread the following day promoting the novernet channel..........SO LEAVE IT NOW!!!...and get on with everyone else and enjoy the purpose of Karaoke..TO HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!
If You want Karaoke FREE.........Join ANY Server and search for KARAOKE ;-)))

Who Knows Someone may just start a new thread becoming a sticky....."Karaoke Channels On IRC ;-)" where u can leave links to YOUR favorite Channel ................LETS ALL BE FRIENDS :-)))))
Old Jun 02, 2003, 03:22 AM

i have read the aup and it states in there that spamming of other channels is not allowed. zsing got away with it and so faithfulls post had to be left alone. bhd got a ban for trying to uphold the rules of the forum by asking zsing not spam his channel.

please correct me if i am wrong but thats what it appears like to me.
i guess all people who have posted on that subject are just asking for a bit of fairplay, as a lesson to everyone why should bhd have the ban and not zsing or pebbles or whoever argued with him, like i said he was just trying to enforce the rules of the forum, which i might add, you veterans especially should have known.