CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 02, 2003, 04:58 AM

sponsored links

@DjRhythm

bhd asked him politely to stop spamming the channels first in all the other posts that he spammed the boards with

danny t only saw 1 thread and judged on that

this is why i say we need a moderator who is constantly on this board, cmon face it someone told danny t about that thread cos he sure didnt see all the other ones that zsing posted in..

zsing was a major part in that thread so they both should have a ban dropped on t hem if your gonna ban bhd not just 1...

@numanite

your spot on there m8 i saw the other posts too...
Old Jun 02, 2003, 06:06 AM

tell ya what lets all flame and jump up and down on zsing , he's a newbie.
1st assumption .. wrong ( been registered here 2 yr)
i posted a link , slap my wrists, this is a forum for exchanging discs/ info as all forums are, i was passing on info.
and just because i dont reply to every single link on this site dont mean i aint attive in it , i browse everyday and send/ help if and when i can, as i dont charge for my services/discs this seems to have got some peoples backs up, sorry for that but i wont change the way i am, keep karaoke free )
peace and love to you all
oh btw how do ya get these recomendation clips as seems i could do with logging a few, seems its the only way to prove activity without replying to all posts
Old Jun 02, 2003, 12:54 PM

if you provide karaoke for free then please could you send me the full set of ek us. it's a set i have wanted for a while and can't get.

much appreciated
Old Jun 02, 2003, 01:39 PM

fell free to come and download it by now ya should know where i am , it runs 24/7, join the que
i have all
ek
dk
legends
sunfly
sfg
sf most wanted
protrax
velvit elvis 1 and 2
32 gig of SC
lost of cb
and lots and lots more
as i said by now ya know where to find me and yes its all free, if ya got an internet connection and ya can d/l
Old Jun 02, 2003, 02:24 PM

the full ek us set downloaded on a 56k modem ?
no thanks it will take me a year to get it. i'll stick to buying from guys on here, so really you provide free karaoke to anyone who has the time to download it. so it's free with a catch. the ftp's are free also, both of them, and i get much better speeds from them than i do with irc. i'm not saying everyone does but i do.
Old Jun 13, 2003, 03:09 PM

Cool

I agree, FTP servers should be quite faster than IRC channels. I don't know first hand but would like to try both out.

Thanks

Justin

Last edited by jschwinck; Jun 13, 2003 at 03:23 PM.