CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 05, 2003, 08:32 AM

Default Creating a dvd like What buy from a shop !!

sponsored links

I've been creating my own little collection of dvd movies for a little while now but i'm kind off getting fed up with what i've got to work with even though I haven't mastered the proggy I use (ULEAD DVD WORKSHOP) but I know it as it's limitation. I want to be able to create proper menu like what you see when you purchase a dvd, (menu background music,menu motion background) you know all that stuff. If anyone as created a menu of this quality what proggy did you have to use is there a guide for the proggy also ? Also how long did it take you when you first started using the proggy and how long does it take you now from start to finish?
Old Jun 05, 2003, 03:21 PM
Veteran

Well for my Videocaptures I use Dazzle's DVD Complete to make a menu and chapters with background music (Gives you about 15 different options). Most of the Dazzle software is worthless junk but I actually like DVD Complete. Just be warned you are going to eat up alot of HD space when you start selecting your own chapter points and menus.
Old Jun 06, 2003, 07:21 PM

i use tmpgencDVDAuthor and the gui is very easy to use. it will even let ya do oversized films and compress them for ya.just a wee w8 for the final film[s] though