CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 09, 2003, 08:48 PM

sponsored links

how do i go about making it where do i put the directory with the roms after that is there anything else i need to do b4 using xiso
Old Jun 10, 2003, 12:10 AM

i downloaded the new emulator and tried it with about 10 different games, (mario64, mario cart etc) and the program starts up fine, but when i select the game and then video mode and hit x, all i get is a black screen? Please Help if you know why it's not working

Matrix Chip, newest dashboard
Old Jun 10, 2003, 02:13 AM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by johnxbox [/i]
[B]i downloaded the new emulator and tried it with about 10 different games, (mario64, mario cart etc) and the program starts up fine, but when i select the game and then video mode and hit x, all i get is a black screen? Please Help if you know why it's not working

[/B]
are we talking about same emulator?? Cuz in PJ64 you cant start games with x button. Use A button!

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by lancerx [/i]
[B]Tthis has tb a joke right? i can't find any link, i went to your website and i didn't find the emulator, just the old daedlus. [/B]
no joke dude. Its on the site. pretty easy to find.
Old Jun 10, 2003, 03:04 AM

Im having the same problem as Johnxbox with one of my xbox's as well. My first xbox has an X2 lite and 120gb HD, loaded the emu, roms, they work fine. Copied the same folder from that xbox to my 2nd xbox (same evox, messiah chip, no HD). I can boot the emu, but everytime I try to load a rom i get a black screen and my xbox freezes, doesnt matter which video/graphics setting i select or which rom i get the same results. its frustrating as hell to have it work on one xbox but not the other, any ideas?
Old Jun 10, 2003, 05:22 AM

Hey, just cause I was bored I pressed the X button while at the game select screen in PJ64 and it said "Scanning your roms, please wait" and after about 60 seconds it brought up a compatibility list including the suggested xbe you use(Rice/Daed/32M) and what problems there were if any. Wow. That's impressive. Also, my version says v.07, I thought v.06 was the newest?
Old Jun 10, 2003, 08:26 AM

I tryed bomberman and doom, got Blank Screen, pressed X button and after the scanning it reported Unknown to both roms.....
Got them from emuchina, are they suppose to be zipped or not? tryed both ways anyhow.