CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 11, 2003, 10:34 PM

Default I think l've made a mistake...

sponsored links

Hi all,

Using cdi2nero l think my nero images come out as DAO - can l change my image to TAO as l seem to be getting errors...l have already deleted the original CDIs....or can l extract the image and redo it? just looking for the quickest way to do it before l go home...

Cheers,

Groggy.
Old Jun 11, 2003, 10:56 PM
Veteran

Why don't you just burn the .cdi images with padus discjuggler instead of nero. When using that cdi2nero it gives error here and there, plus you only get mode 1 2048 blocks from it ! Now for the important part I would like to say. Most of the dreamcast required to be burnt at DAO (disc at once) !!!!

But as always I'm new at this plus I'm drunk so if I help you I would say thank me with a drink lol
Old Jun 11, 2003, 11:51 PM

hehe no worries stealth - the error message l was getting in nero was odd thats all - thought that maybe track at once would be cool. Ahh well, l'll try it with discjuggler - just put together a new machine so getting it all on will take a bit. Have a beer or ten for me bud, l'm trapped at frekin work!
Old Jul 01, 2003, 01:54 PM

usually with Nero is should work fine, has it happened again?