CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 21, 2003, 03:33 AM

Default a roulette game ????

sponsored links

right all you gameheads out there, i know this is nowt to do with mods, etc BUT being as you all seem to be console freaks ! i wonder if you can help me out concerning a little project ive got going on another forum......question.....do any of you know of a roulette game on the consoles (px preferably) that will give you a full screen shot of the roulette wheel spinning and the ball shooting round the outside until it comes to rest.......most roulette games on the pc show the wheel stuffed into a corner of the playing table screen!......if you know of any game on the px especially please let me know either on here or [email]gram77ok@yahoo.co.uk[/email]

thanx....i'm usually on the cdg karaoke forum......not a gamey really but just thought that one of you could help !.......thanx