CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 26, 2003, 01:44 PM
Veteran

Talking Warcraft III The Frozen Throne cheat codes here !

sponsored links

Well here are the cheat codes for the game Warcraft III The Frozen Throne. I've notice many cheat sites don't have these codes yet !!!!

It took me about 1 or two days to beat the game I can't remember but an excellent game it is Down below is the codes and oh yeah I made a successful backup as all the other releases (original games) I did

Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne [cheats] To use a cheat code, press the enter key, type in the code, and press enter again. The message "Cheat Code Enabled" should appear. Note that these codes only work in single-player missions and custom maps.

WarpTen - Speeds construction of buildings and units

IocainePowder - Fast Death/Decay

WhosYourDaddy - God mode

KeyserSoze [amount] - Gives you X Gold (Note: in some missions you will have allies and team resources, using that code will also give the allies resources the amount you specify)

LeafitToMe [amount] - Gives you X Lumber (Note: in some missions you will have allies and team resources, using that code will also give the allies resources the amount you specify)

GreedIsGood [amount] - Gives you X Gold and Lumber (Note: in some missions you will have allies and team resources, using that code will also give the allies resources the amount you specify)

PointBreak - Removes food limit

ThereIsNoSpoon - Unlimited Mana

StrengthAndHonor - No defeat

Motherland [race] [level] - level jump

SomebodySetUpUsTheBomb - Instant defeat

AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs - Instant victory

WhoIsJohnGalt - Enable research

SharpAndShiny - Research upgrades

IseeDeadPeople - Remove fog of war

Synergy - Disable tech tree requirements

RiseAndShine - Set time of day to dawn

LightsOut - Set time of day to dusk

DayLightSavings [time] - If a time is specified, time of day is set to that, otherwise time of day is alternately halted/resumed

Another note, most of the cheats besides general ones will not work with your allies. i.e. if you use God mode cheat, it will only affect your team, and noone else.

Cheat mode:
Press [Enter] to display the two player message box, type one of the following codes, then press [Enter] again to activate the corresponding cheat function. The message "Cheat enabled" will appear to confirm correct code entry.

Full map - Iseedeadpeople
Instant victory - allyourbasearebelongtous
Instant defeat - somebodysetupusthebomb
Unlimited mana - thereisnospoon
Invicible - whosyourdaddy
500 gold and 500 lumber - greedisgood
Super Fast Build - warpten
Die Really Fast - iocainepowder
Get Gold: keysersoze [Amount]
Get Lumber - leafittome [Amount]
Cannot Win - itvexesme
Automatic Daylight - riseandshine
Automatic Night - lightsout
Upgrade Everything 1 Level - sharpandshiny repeat this code to upgrade everything 1 level again
Disable the Tech Tree - synergy

Find the Penguin King!
To find the Penguin King you must first start mission 4 for the Scourge/undead. In The begining you will notice there is a fork in the road to your left. Take the most bottom path. After you have started going down the most bottom path continue to go to the left until you reach a tunnel ( which really isn't a tunnel because you can't go through it ). On the other side of the tunnel is the Penguin King. To get to the Penguin King go up till you are at the edge of the cliff that blocks you from the king. Then start trailing down the opposite side of which you came up the cliff to get to a patch trees. Make your way through the trees. Once you reach a certain point in the patch of trees the gates Leading to the Penguin King open and the Penguin King lays down a Ring of protection+4 for all of your hard work. Make your way into the area to grab the Item. ( Note: you could just put in the ''iseedeadpeople'' cheat with no quotes so you could see exactly where the King is )

Play as the Pandaren Brewmaster in the 4th Human mission
To get the Pandaren Brewmaster as a playable hero in the 4th human mission, simply beat the secret Tower Defense game after the human's third mission.

Secret Sheep Level
In the third mission of the human campaighn, about three fourths of the way through the stage and at the very bottom of the map, there will be three sheep and three suqares. Step onto the squares in the order which makes them say ''Bah-Ram-You'', and the doors will open. You will then be transported to the secret sheep level after you finish the mission.

The Secret Human Mission
To get the secret human mission The Crossing you'll have to unlock it in the previous level, which is entitled Chapter Three: The Dungeons of Dalaran. It's not too difficult to discover if you search thoroughly, but useful to be aware of nonetheless.

During your trek through the level, you'll encounter a small room with three sheep. As you step on the trick stones that sink into the ground, the sheep will say, ''bah,'' ''ram,'' and ''ewe.'' Step on the stones in the order that makes them say ''bah ram ewe'' and a door will open close by. Enter the adjoining room and activate the secret level icon. Once you complete the mission the game will segue into The Crossing.

For beating The Crossing completely, you'll gain access to a Pandaren Brewmaster in Chapter Four: The Search for Illidan.

Unlocking "The Crossing"
To get to the secret level in the Human Campaign you will have to unlock it in the 3rd Mission, ''The Dungeons of Dalaran''. It is quite easy to stumble upon and is close to the end of the level.

As you venture through the dungeon trying to rescue your people and escape from Lord Garithos, you will run into a room with 3 sheep in seperate pens. In front of the pens are 3 trick stones. Each stone has a different saying, either ''bah'', ''ram'', or ''you''. Step on the trick stones in the correct order making them say, ''bam ram you'' and a door at the top of the room will open up.

Walk towards the door and have your hero activate the secret level icon in the middle of the floor. After you have finished the mission, you will be taken to the secret level, ''The Crossing''.

If you successfully beat ''The Crossing'', you will be rewarded by having the access to Pandaren Brewmaster in the following chapter, ''The Search For Illidan''.

Last edited by xxxStealthxxx; Jul 04, 2003 at 11:17 PM.
Old Jun 26, 2003, 04:47 PM
Veteran

Could be just me, but aren't they just the cheats from the original WC3?

As for the backup, am I right in assuming that it would be protected with Securom?
Old Jun 26, 2003, 08:39 PM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by celtic_druid [/i]
[B]Could be just me, but aren't they just the cheats from the original WC3?

As for the backup, am I right in assuming that it would be protected with Securom? [/B]
Yes your right and the codes work for the expansion pack warcraft III the frozen throne enjoy I'm off to vacation
Old Jul 01, 2003, 02:17 PM

thankx for the codezzz
Old Jul 01, 2003, 04:22 PM

thanx
Old Jul 02, 2003, 12:21 AM

can liteon 48x24x48 burner burn this properly? cuz i must b doin something wrong if it can...