CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2 > PS2 Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 26, 2003, 03:21 AM

sponsored links

Actually I just finished doing the v1 and it actually works even without the resistor. So far GS and CB work as I don't have other backups, ps1 backups work as well. That's 7 ps2 with M2 clones installed in the last 2 weeks. I'm not trying to sell anything, I'm just trying to let people know that the clone works and they shouldn't listen to people who are mad only because they paid 2x as much as I did for the same thing
Old Jul 26, 2003, 02:07 PM
Veteran

yeah whatever m8, sounds like it aswell

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by ivelweyz [/i]
[B]....went and bought a 30001R and installed the chip in it in 10 minutes. Just to make sure how badly I messed up my ps2....[/B]
Old Jul 26, 2003, 04:04 PM

Sounds like what? All i had to do is just solder the wires to the ps2 as the chip already had the wires on it. Do you have a crush on me or something? You seem to spend your entie day looking for my posts and posting **** about them. Get a life, M8....
Old Jul 27, 2003, 01:14 PM
Veteran

listen junior before u start getting cockey and telling us not to post bs u should get ur facts right. for a start every 1 knows that the tw is a cheap imitation ov the magic 3 and if u have a version 7 then u will realise when u come to play splinter cell as it has problems with saving games. it`s not the fact that u installed the chip in 10 mins but if u take ur head out ov ur a*** and read ur post then u will c that it def looks like u messed up both the ps2`s and if u didnt go around posting rubbish on other ppl`s threads then maybe u would have gotten sum help to try and fix it. and no i dont go looking for ur post i read every 1`s post`s incase theirs sum 1 genuine that need`s help.

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by ivelweyz [/i]
[B]I tried to install the m2 clone on my V1 ps2, that's right a LAUNCH model, and it was hell. The lack of a .1mm solder tip didn't help either. After it was all said and done I managed to unsolder the resistor on the back of the ps2 and just stop there. Took the chip out and went and bought a 30001R and installed the chip in it in 10 minutes. Just to make sure how badly I messed up my ps2 I put it back together and turned it on, with a broom from 10 ft away. And, it is broken but it still turns on and the reset and eject buttons alternate flashes. The CD bay doesn't open. Anybody have any ideas??? [/B]
hopefully this thread will be closed now as i think quran hashis answer that the messiah 2 is recommended for use in the v7 and in future think before u post unless u can back up wat ur saying.

sorry for makin a mess of ur post quran
Old Jul 27, 2003, 07:39 PM

Ha funny, you call me junior and I've ben here longer than you. Ha Ha, guess what paco I did get help, gues what again I said that in this thread. Fine whatever, how do I check what the difference is between the chips, is there different booting methods to them? I wanna check so I can prove me or yourself wrong? A 30001R is v6 not v7...
Old Jul 28, 2003, 02:42 PM
Veteran

listen m8, u didnt say in this thread that u got help and it does look like u messed up both the ps2`s in ur post and i aint really interested in ur child like comments so just stop posting and get this from off the top