CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 04, 2003, 05:50 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

hello
Old Aug 04, 2003, 07:25 PM

i aint saying hi to no one im gonna sit in the corner with my half of shady and talk to the wierd guy .............. oops thats me ... oh well
Old Aug 04, 2003, 07:39 PM

hi. you may remember me DJR. i'm a guy that you used to work with.

lmao (private joke). i wouldn't put the phone down on ya m8. ;-)
Old Aug 04, 2003, 09:04 PM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by jbes [/i]
[B]i wouldn't put the phone down on ya m8. ;-) [/B]
u never hung up on me m8...even if i did call ya at 4.30 in the morning, pissed out my head...lmao

hehe Hi Jeff :-)
Old Aug 05, 2003, 03:11 AM

erm .. hi again....there you go twice in one day !
Old Aug 05, 2003, 04:28 AM

Hi all you guys from sunny Cyprus - hope you are all enjoying your summer heatwave, we are melting here temps around 38deg/42degs, it is bloody murder doing Karaoke and Disco in these temps, I suppose you have to pay some penalties for the good life.

About the Roulette Video, I tried desperately to get the supplier to sell me one but he wants stupid money for it - he now decides he does not want to dicuss this with me anymore.

However just had this great thought, this supplier actually rents out this Roulette Video (say no more) the company has a web site and he rents out Horse Race Night stuff as well as this Roulette Video - I do not think he will just rent out the Roulette Video but if we nominate someone sensible from this forum to pose as a corporate company who is say having a sales meeting with there employees and wants this Horse Racing & Roulette stuff for entertainment for there staff I feel that we would be on a winner.

There is no point trying to go down the cheap route with this one, this supplier is no fool, the only way I see this working is invest in hiring the full package go all the way Horse racing and Roulette plus if he suggest anything else go for it, don't let him smell a rat - if it costs 100.00 so be it, I am sure the members will all chip in for a copy and no doubt double that investment, if I was in the UK I would do it myself.

What do you reckon guys is it worth a try?

Is there anyone that has a genuine business that could set this up? perhaps the forum members can nominate someone?

LMK what you think.

dodger